Some hcg dieters may not value watching the calorie intake on phase 3 and might think phase 2 is over and calorie counting is done. No, that should not be the case! Phase 3 however, should be taken seriously and vigilantly and calorie counting or analyzing such as the intake percentages of protein, fat, and carbohydrates should be undertaken. If you are gaining weight in P3, try the following tips below:
1. Check the labels for all the foods and beverages you are consuming. There might be hidden sugar and starch in it.
2. Be aware of the ingredients and chemicals that are being put into your food.
3. Though it’s not very helpful to drive yourself crazy counting calories, continue to count calories until you can figure what made you gain. This is just only for a short while though.
4. Check your calorie count and your intake percentages of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. You may use an online tool for this. Make adjustments if necessary like when you still show a gain even though the calorie level you are in is where it should be to maintain your weight.
5. Protein and fat intake needs to be higher than normal.
6. If you see a stable session, maintain it for a while then add carbs and lessen protein. Then see if there are any changes. Make adjustments if possible on the foods.
7. Try eliminating other foods for a few days such as fruits then slowly add back. Then see if you are stable with it.
8. Have you been stressed or started vigorously exercising? Try slowing down for a while.