When you are almost done with phase 3 you make think that entering phase 4 is a lot easier. You might misunderstand the phrase “you can start introducing the foods you were banned to eat”, or to gorge on all the things you have not been eating! Phase 4 is indeed a continuation of the process of weight loss and maintaining that weight loss for the rest of your life. You are not yet done watching what you eat there are still chances that you will see a gain in this phase so continuing to analyze the gain is very important.
The main rule in phase 4 is ‘slowly introduce sugar and starches to your diet”. The technique here is adding an item one at a time so that it will be easier to determine the culprit of the gain. If a particular item causes you to gain weight then find other alternatives of that item. Like when you added white flour and it causes you to gain weight, find other alternatives of the flours available.
Here are a few things you can do.
- Everyday journal of the foods and beverages you are eating should be continued. If you gained the following days check on the list of foods you have eaten prior to the gain. Usually you will see an effect after 48hours. If a gain may occur check the food and analyze your findings. It may be from the food directly of from the additives and chemicals added to the food.
- Now that you have analyzed and identified the foods that made you gain, keep a list of it so that it will be easier for you to determine when you try these foods again. Give it a break for a while and then after a few weeks try them again until such time your system stabilizes and can possibly adopt these items at least on a minimal basis.
Did you ever have to struggle on weight loss? What have you done in your recent diets that failed you? What are your plans to lose weight? What do you have to do to lose weight? Are you haunted with all these questions? If you say yes then all you need is the EZ Drops.
The HCG diet programs come with meal plans and HCG diet recipes that are high in nutrition and low in calories. HCG diet plan teaches you mostly on self discipline; body over food, health over food and proper nutrition.
So if you ever encounter questions how you can lose weight, cure obesity and keeping fit HCG solves it all.
Body over Food
Who in the world would ever want to have a body as heavy as the world? But no matter how big and oversized you are EZ drops can drop you 4 sizes down. EZ drops will open your eyes to the reality that food is not all that matters but a healthy body and a fit mind. A healthy body makes every individual confident and this is the positive side that everyone should put in mind.
Health over Food
There are many diseases associated to overweight and obesity. Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, enlarged heart, cancer, fatty liver disease and many more are all associated to obesity. EZ drops can help avoid these diseases by opting to eat in a minimal amount of food that the body only needs. If you eat more that what your body needs to fuel energy, then all these foods will be stocked and will not be used. It will pile up in your belly, thigh, arms, anywhere in your body. But all of these can be prevented with more attention to eating healthy and HCG Diet teaches you to eat the right way at the right timing.
Proper nutrition is the body’s first defense to harmful diseases. HCG foods not only taste good but can also be appealing as well as low in calories and high in nutrit ion. Sticking to the HCG food plan will not contribute to ill health effects such as high cholesterol. The foods that are allowed in the diet are “super foods” that are considered very healthy. EZ Diet teaches you to eat in portions and teaches you how to tame your cravings and appetite. There should be proper timing and proper nutrition in terms of eating.
But your success do not stop after HCG Diet, it is just your first step to healthier and better you. The healthy eating habit ou have started with HCG should continue.
After the HCG program you can eat whatever you want. However many dieters have discover that they are now used to eating more healthy and balanced choices. Some continue to use the recipes and find they are happier eating diet friendly recipes. It’s a natural result of making good choices for the duration of the program.
HCG dieters become used to paying better attention to the ingredients and nutrition information on food labels, this is a very good indication that their lives are starting to become better and healthier. Once you’re used to it, it becomes easy to avoid foods with unhealthy sugars, oils, or fats added, this is a very healthy habit. This can have long-lasting beneficial effects on your diet and overall health.
After the HCG weight loss program people get used to eating a good balance of foods, like for instance; people who were not used to eating vegetables and fruit automatically add appropriate portions of veggies and fruit to every meal. Instead on munching on junk foods for snacks, some people find that fruit and vegetable snacks have become a tasty replacement for sweets and fats and carry on this habit for the rest of their lives.
Aside from the physical, emotional and psychological benefits of HCG EZ Drops, there are also many financial benefits. HEre are just a few:
The Drops are way less expensive than injections.
HCG injections can reach up to 10x as much as HCG drops if you buy it from a doctor, plus you will also be charge a doctor’s fee.
No prescription required.
A doctor’s prescription itself is already costing you money, a single visit to the doctor for a consultation, and the resulting prescription can cost a lot. HCG drops don’t require a doctor’s approval.
No need to enroll in a gym or pay for fitness instructors.
While taking HCG drops you do not need to exercise. You are even refrained from vigorous activity due to the very low calorie intake. Therefore, you save money!
Limited groceries to buy
Since you will only eating 500 calories per day, you do not need to spend very much on food and groceries. You can save a huge amount on your groceries and these savings carry on after the diet as your eating habits will be trimmed and modified. A smaller body requires fewer calories!
Fewer health complications
We all know that over weight and obese people are very prone to health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and more. Losing weight is an investment in your long term health for the fact that you can avoid serious health conditions.
You have probably heard of someone who has done the HCG diet and experienced fantastic weight loss results. I’m sure you are eager to get your hands on some and try it yourself. There are many benefits claimed by HCG and it has really been proven not only through the studies and research made by doctors and even dieticians, but by the dieters themselves. Here is a quick recap of the HCG Benefits:
- Fast results weight loss results (1-2 pounds a day)
- Lose pounds and inches
- Heavy and strenuous exercise is not required
- Targets stubborn fat deposits (around the bellies, thighs, arms)
- Look great and feel great
- Boost confidence
- Increases energy and endurance
- Keep the weight off
- Develop a healthier eating habits
- Prevents diseases such as heart attack, diabetes, obesity due to the amazing weight lose
- Save a lot of money
The HCG Diet Program is the most widely used diet in the US. This is the fastest yet the strictest as well. To achieve success with the HCG Diet, here are 5 major tips to follow:
1. Follow the instructions carefully. The program has been in use for half a century and it works if the program is followed exactly.
2. Take advantage of the HCG diet weight loss recipes offered through the website or through the diet kit being sent. The recipes are provided to ensure that dieters have the variety of foods that will guide them and enable them to adjust meal preparation and eating habits.
3. Keep a written record from the beginning all throughout the diet plan. Weigh daily and note down meals as the day progresses. This will make success be very visible and achievable.
4. Take active participation in HCG diet forums. There are so many successful dieters who want to share their experiences; you may want to ask them what you want to know. It is possible that you have a lot of things in common while on the same HCG Diet.
5. Buy your HCG Drops from a reputable HCG Company. (i.e. HCG EZ Drops!)
The original HCG Diet only allowed dieters to eat 500 calories per day (VLCD), and it mentions not to do any exercise as you will exhaust your body. The 500 calories a day is just too low to incorporate exercise with it, thus it has been recommended not to exercise. This is good news to those who don’t want to exercise. But, exercise really is critical to overall health.
Luckily, there are choices in the amount of calories you can consume while on EZ Drops. You can either go with the 800 calorie diet or 1200 calorie diet. In fact, many people exercise during the program. People who exercise while on the diet:
-have more energy
-and are boosting their metabolism to a higher level.
Incorporating exercise to your lifestyle is an important aspect to be successful in attaining weight loss and becoming healthy at the same time. It can also help you get off a plateau in case you stall, and help you burn fat more rapidly.
When you go on a diet you decrease the amount of fat, but it cannot increase the muscle mass. Aside from eating protein to build up muscles and have a better physique, we must increase the muscle mass through exercise.
You don’t necessarily need vigorous exercise, just go with what is easy and convenient for you to do on a regular basis. HCG EZ Drops:
——Eat healthy, live healthy, be healthy!—–
Vitamin B12 is found in animal products such as meat, shellfish, milk, cheese, and eggs. People who eat animal products are able to develop vitamin B12, however with the HCG Diet and VLCD, dieters may not be able to keep up with the vitamin B12 supply from the amount of food they are eating. Supplements can help the body get the nutrition it needs and get the recommended amount of B12. This is why we recommend Epigenetic B12 while on the HCG Diet plan.
Epigenetic B12 is a new addition to the hCG Diet Plan, this “feel good” product delivers two essential vitamins in combination as needed to maintain optimal health, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid. The additional prescription HCG and B12 will help dieters with energy levels while losing weight fast.
These two essential vitamins are depleted through the use of many prescription drugs, or too much vitamin C. Most individuals with stomach/GI disturbances are at risk of deficiency. Many health experts recommend B 12 in conjunction with the diet.
Choosing a diet to lose weight these days can be confusing and stressful. There are so many options and everybody and their dog has an opinion on which diets are the best. Here are 5 reasons why the HCG Diet is the best diet out there:
1. It Works. This may seem like a silly number one reason, but in all seriousness I have never found a diet that works better. I have talked to people who half heartedly went about the diet and even cheated sometimes, who still lost 10 lbs!
2. The diet is only 21 days. You only have to do the diet for 21 days, then your “standard weight” is reset and you can go back to your normal eating habits!
3. Exercise? DON’T! While you are on HCG exercise is actually discouraged! All that is allowed is 30 minutes of walking and/or light yoga
4. HCG helps you develop healthy eating habits. After the diet most of our dieters find tasty, healthy foods that they prefer to junk food they were eating before! It trains your body to crave what it actually needs.
5. Lose TONS of weight FAST. On average, dieters lose between 20-30 lbs per 21 day cycle. On top of this, you can repeat the diet as many times as you would like till you reach your weight loss goals!
If you are unsure of the calories and the amount of meat you should have, here is a list of the meat choices for HCG and the number of calories each has as a guide:
- Skinless chicken breast- 128 calories @ 4 ounces
- Tilapia filet- 93 calories @ 4 ounces
- Lean Roast beef – 80 calories 2 ounces
- Pork tenderloin- 122 calories 3 ounces
- Boneless turkey breast- 110 calories 4 ounces
- Shrimp- 84 calories 3 ounces
- Canned tuna- 191 calories @ 1 can
- Pork chop- 164 calories @ 3 ounces
Your protein isn’t limited to just meat choices. There are also other alternatives for protein. Planning your meals will really help you control the calories you take. Also, you can easily set it up to where you can actually have 4 and maybe even 5 meals in a day, just make sure you do a little exercise. You can mix and match your meat with the allowed veggies and fruit. Just be very creative and imaginative so that every HCG meal is as enjoyable as every other regular meal.