The HCG Diet has often brought up questions such as, ” should I do a body cleansing and detoxification before beginning the diet?” and “will doing so bring additional benefit?”
To begin with, let me re-iterate the purpose of HCG diet; the diet requires a dieter to stay in a very low calorie diet of either 800 or 1200 calorie diet per day following only a list of acceptable foods. Foods not found on the list are prohibited. Foods that contain carbohydrates and sugars should be eliminated from the diet entirely. To help the dieters live a healthier lifestyle, the diet plan requires the dieters to only choose all-natural foods which simply means replacing all conventional/processed food choices to organic ones. Conventional/processed foods contain additives and preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, and pesticides that may be the reason for health issues like obesity and other health risks such as heart attack, high blood pressure, diabetes and many more. HCG Diet helps eliminate much of the toxin buildup by only taking in the healthy food choices found in the list.
That being said, the HCG Diet works as cleansing and detoxification in and of itself. A dieter can start the HCG diet plan without doing a cleanse if he or she chooses to. However, if the dieter wishes to do cleansing and detoxification to make the diet plan more effective and quicker, yes this program can bring additional benefit to weight loss.
Dieters who have been using the drops also learn how to live a more health conscious lifestyle. HCG EZ Drops and the HCG diet plan itself teaches people three things:
The Time to Eat
Many people are emotional eaters; they eat mainly to satisfy their emotions-depression, stress, frustrations, etc. These people have the toughest time on the HCG diet. HCG drops help “the hunger brought by craving,” but boredom or sheer habit can still be hard to overcome. When cravings or emotional triggers strike on the HCG diet, you are forced to stop and press forward with the diet. HCG helps people to see more clearly what their emotional triggers are.
The Food to Eat
The food choices in the HCG diet were carefully chosen and specially designed by Dr. Simeons so their chemical makeup wouldn’t interfere with each other or the HCG drops to maximize weight loss. Each food chosen is a healthy and very appropriate choice for a well-balanced diet beyond the HCG program. Once the program is done, many HCG dieters discover that they are now used to making more healthy and balanced choices; paying close attention to nutrition information and ingredients.
The Quantity to Eat
Another benefit HCG teaches is the portion control. It is perhaps the most common benefit people mention after finishing a round of HCG drops. HCG dieters become used to eating portions that are actually smaller than their habitual portions. When dieters transition into their post-HCG life, they are more responsible and knowledgeable about their diet and they often find it much easier to eat healthy portions of food.
Before starting on any diet it is always recommended to have a ready mind, a ready body, and a group of people who will support you for when things get tough.
A ready mind should have all the knowledge about the diet. These include the dos and don’ts, the pros and cons, and other alternatives that would make the diet easy and comfortable. You should know things you can do when you encounter situations such as stalling, or like when you are torn between doing the proper way versus giving in to temptation. A proper mindset is very important. Remember “knowledge is power.”
A ready body is a body that is fit to do the diet. You should not go on this diet if you are feeling sick or have a disease that requires medications or foods that will sabotage the diet. It is also recommended to do cleansing first before doing the HCG diet for best results. Cleansing is very essential to the body to eliminate the toxins that can cause harmful diseases and it can also be a good jumpstart to prepare the body for the Diet. The perfect product for this is Super Colon Cleanse 1800. It’s 100% natural formula gently cleans out your system and helps keep your body free from toxins that can stall weight loss. Super Colon Cleanse 1800 is meant for occasional use, not to exceed 7 days at any given time.
Support from, a spouse, family members or friends is very important. The success of your HCG diet plan can depend on the people surrounding you. They are the support system who will encourage you to stick it through to the end and reach your goal.
These are USA Todays top 25 weight loss tips. Most are applicable while you are on the HCG diet, and all of them can be used between phases!
We found these great tips here: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fitness/weight-loss-challenge/2011-01-03-WLCbesttips03_ST_N.htm
1. Set a realistic weight-loss goal. Most experts recommend aiming for half a pound to 2 pounds a week.
2. Keep track. Dieters who keep track of everything they eat lose twice as much weight as those who don’t, research shows.
3. Motivate yourself. Get a pair of jeans or pants that are too tight and hang them in the kitchen instead of the closet to keep yourself inspired.
4. Get help from family and friends. Dieters who have support from a partner at home lose more weight than those who don’t, studies show.
5. Move it to lose it. Research shows that people who do physical activities such as walking or biking for two to four hours a week during weight-loss efforts lose an extra 3 to 5 pounds over a year.
6. Pay attention to portions. A 3-ounce portion of meat, poultry or fish is about the size of the palm of your hand or a deck of cards; 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine, a standard postage stamp; a cup of cold cereal, berries or popcorn, a baseball; 4-inch pancake or waffle, the diameter of a CD.
7. Clean out your pantry and refrigerator. Get rid of the foods that sabotage your weight loss.
8. Create “a dinner deck.” This would include 10 favorite quick and healthful dinners written on index cards. Each card should list the ingredients for the recipe on one side and directions for making it on the other.
9. Avoid hunger. Eat regular meals and snacks. Make sure you have some protein foods such as yogurt, tuna, beans or chicken for most meals. Some research suggests that protein helps you feel full longer.
10. Keep produce on hand. Place a bowl of vegetables such as broccoli, snap peas, cucumbers or carrot sticks in the refrigerator. You can eat them as a snack or when preparing meals to take the edge off your hunger.
11. Stock up on “impulse fruits.” Keep things like grapes, clementines, small apples, small bananas and pears around the house. These foods are easy to eat without having to do much cutting and slicing.
12. Make some stealth changes. That will get everyone in the family eating healthier. Buy low-fat 1% or skim milk, low-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat cheese instead of the full-fat versions. Use them in recipes to cut the fat and calories.
13. Cut out liquid calories. Eliminate soda and sugary drinks such as sweetened iced tea, sports drinks and alcoholic beverages. Liven up the taste of water by adding lemon, lime, cucumber or mint. Choose skim and 1% milk.
14. Practice the “Rule of One.” When it comes to high-calorie foods, you won’t go wrong if you allow one small treat a day. That might be one cookie or a fun-sized candy bar.
15. Pace, don’t race. Force yourself to eat more slowly and savor each bite.
16. Hydrate before meals. Drinking 16 ounces, or two glasses, of water before meals may help you eat less.
17. Downsize plates, bowls, glasses, silverware. Using smaller versions of your serving ware will help you eat less food naturally.
18. Adopt the motto “after 8 is too late” for snacks after dinner.
19. Buy a pedometer. Health experts recommend taking at least 10,000 steps a day, which is roughly 4 to 5 miles, depending on your stride length.
20. Treat yourself occasionally. If your chocolate craving is getting to you, try diet hot-chocolate packets. If you need a treat, go out for it or buy small prepackaged portions of ice cream bars. If you love chocolate, consider keeping bite-size pieces in the freezer.
21. Dine at a table. Eat from a plate while seated at a table. Don’t eat while driving, lounging on the couch or standing at the fridge.
22. Dine out without pigging out. Figure out what you are going to eat in advance. Get salad dressing on the side. Restaurants usually put about one-quarter cup (4 tablespoons) of dressing on a salad, which is often too many calories. Best to stick with 1 to 2 tablespoons. Dip your fork into the dressing and then into the salad.
23. Get plenty of sleep. Scientists have found that sleep deprivation increases levels of a hunger hormone and decreases levels of a hormone that makes you feel full. The effects may lead to overeating and weight gain.
24. Weigh yourself regularly. That’s what successful dieters and those who manage to maintain weight loss do. Some step on the scales once a week. Others do so daily.
25. Reward yourself. When you meet your incremental weight loss goals, say losing 5 pounds, treat yourself to something — but not food. Buy a CD or DVD you’ve been wanting or go out to a movie with a friend.
Your dream body is a completely attainable goal! With HCG EZ Drops you can lose that stubborn weight once and for all!
Recently, a study was done by the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Center at Scripps Clinic, which found that adding grapefruit and grapefruit juice to one’s diet can result in weight loss!
Grapefruits are high in fiber and low in calories which makes for a killer weight loss combo. As a matter of fact Grapefruits are rated #2 highest in fiber of the top 20 consumed fruits and vegetables. Citrus fruits help curb your appetite and keep you from overeating. Also, They can help balance your pH levels.
Dr. Ken Fujioka, principal researcher at the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Center at Scripps conducted a study where dieters were assigned to either eat half a grapefruit with each meal, or drink a serving of grapefruit juice 3 times per day. On average the dieters lost 3.5 lbs just from adding this simple dose of grapefruit; some even lost over 10 lbs!
Grapefruits make for a great snack while you are trying to lose weight. Next time you find yourself reaching for a bag of chips or a candy bar, get a grapefruit instead! Remember, it’s the little things that make the difference!
So what does HCG have to do with obesity, and how can it help those who can’t seem to lose weight after several dieting attempts? Overweight people’s main problem has something to do with the Fat Bank which has gotten out of balance. This imbalance in the Fat Bank is called obesity. Obesity starts when the Fat Bank locks away as much reserve fat as it can, not letting the body use any for energy. This abnormal deposits in places which are particularly hard to get rid of with mere diet and exercise.
This is where HCG drops come into play. HCG unlocks these abnormal fats by entering the system and allowing the body to tap into these fat deposits. Essentially, it rebalances the Fat Bank causing all those stored fat deposits to become unlocked and available for use once again. When you eat a reduced calorie diet with HCG drops in your system, your body burns your stored fat for energy first.
The loading days are absolutely necessary for a successful HCG diet program. This is stressed by Dr. Simeons in his Book Pounds and Inches. These 2 loading days should not be skipped! Dieters must eat as much fatty food as possible during the two loading days to enable their bodies to stock enough fat reserves for the VLCD (Very low calorie diet) and jump start the body metabolism. Proper loading days are beneficial to helping dieters decrease hunger pains when they start the 500 calories diet subsequently.
Many dieters may not understand why they have to eat fat in order to lose weight. The phases of HCG have been tested again and again and this is the way the diet works best! If loading days are not followed as specified, the consequence can be hunger pains and discomfort while on the diet. In fact many dieters are surprised to find out they don’t gain weight and some even lose, because of the direct action of HCG and high-protein intake when they do the loading phase.
The HCG Diet Plan is the best way to lose weight quickly and safely, and our customers are proving it everyday! Here are a few recent success stories from our Facebook page:
“Down three lbs, since yesterday!” -Kadijah
“Day 3, Down 4 lbs!” -Doris
“On Day 13 and have lost 11.5 lbs.” -Lindsay
Our greatest success story of late though has been Alicia. She has done several rounds in the last few months and lost 48 lbs!
Congratulations to all our dieters who are staying strong and fighting off the weight once and for all! Weight loss is an uphill battle but can be done easily and effectively with HCG Diet Drops!
The benefits of exercise are innumerable, but Science recently found yet another exciting benefit!
“Exercise helps to alleviate pain related to nerve damage (neuropathic pain) by reducing levels of certain inflammation- promoting factors called cytokines. This supports exercise as a potentially useful non-drug treatment for neuropathic pain. In experiments, exercise reduced abnormal pain responses by 30-50%.”
-Anesthesia & Analgesia, June 2012
Minimal Exercise is allowed an highly recommended while on the HCG diet and will help you not only lose weight but feel better too!
Many people who struggle with obesity also struggle with depression. Science has now proven that rich foods can cause depression.
“In addition to causing obesity, rich foods can actually cause chemical reactions in the brain that ultimately lead to depression. Researchers observed that mice received a higher-fat diet showed signs of being anxious by avoiding open areas, as well as signs of depression.”
|-International Journal of Obesity, April 2012
Keeping this fact in mind can help you avoid depression, stay motivated to lose weight, and keep weight off!