The HCG diet promises fantastic, quick, healthy weight loss, without hunger pains. And it really works, but the fact is some people do get hunger pains. One thing we have noticed with our own customers is that the hcg diet hunger pains are usually only experienced by those who have about 20 pounds or less to lose. Those with more weight to lose usually don’t have this problem. Here are some great tips from Dave Sherwin and Dr. Kepo’o, on how to deal with hunger pains if and when you get them. Notes on the video are below.
1. Water: drink at least half your body weight in ounces (200lb person should drink 100 ounces a day) -help your body absorb water with X2O (http://ezlk.net/x2o)
2. Tea: any tea you want -peppermint curbs your appetite
3. Peppermint Essential Oil. A natural appetite suppressant, and smells nice too.
4. Pickles: cucumbers+vinegar = HCG Diet approved! -don’t get pickles with sugar or high fructose corn syrup
5. Greens: You can eat a whole lot of field greens (lettuce, kale, or spinach for example) and there’s hardly any calories, but tons of natural green goodness.
6. Chicken Bullion: Has a very satisfying taste, is surprisingly filling, and easy to make. And don’t worry about the sodium.
7. Beef Jerky: Not the crap from a gas station, but good, wholesome jerky from a health food store or other reputable source.
8. Apples: They are filling, low on the glycemic index, very convenient to pack around or throw in a purse. Curb appetite naturally and quickly.
9. Tomatos: Slice one up and put a little salt or Spike seasoning on it, delicious!
10. Celery: A negative calorie vegetable, celery provides less calories than it takes to eat and digest it!
Thanks for watching, check out our other channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/user/EZWellne…
Dr. Joe Kepo’o, DC received his Doctorate of Chiropractic and is certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics. His specialty is the sensitive and energetic interaction he has with his patients. His unique ability to read the body’s own energetic communication is a skill he has mastered and uses to help patients learn and facilitate what needs to be addressed during the treatment process. He enjoys instructing others in the ways of alternative medicine and holistic wellness
Dave Sherwin is a wellness expert, entrepreneur, and life hacker. He has used research and science to obtain great fitness in his own life, allowing him to compete at a high level athletically even in his 40′s. At the age of 47 he qualified and competed in the Olympic Distance National Championships in Vermont, and finished in the top 25% of all competitors. He is a top 10 finisher in most running races and triathlons he enters, and has completed many 5K’s, 10K’s, half marathons and marathon distance races. He is an avid student, and has read literally hundreds of books on nutrition and exercise, and enjoys passing on this knowledge to his customers and friends.