Lots of people are interested in the new higher calorie hcg diet option we have been talking about. We put extensive research and time into this, and now have a lot of history and feedback from satisfied customers, and can confidently say that the 800 and 1200 calorie options are the best.
Here are some tips that will help you lose 1-2 pounds a day, while not starving yourself on the old fashioned 500 calorie diet, that simply doesn’t have enough protein in it to sustain muscle mass:
1. Don’t exceed 1,800 calories, and if you can do OK on less, do it. As mentioned, we highly recommend our 800 and 1200 calorie protocols, but understand that some people are just fine losing half a pound a day if they get to eat more calories. So, do 800, 1200, or if you just can’t mentally survive on that, don’t exceed 1800, and you will still lose more weight than on any traditional diet.
2. Stay on the HCG longer. In the past, we recommended never exceeding 40 days on HCG EZ Drops. But that’s on a 500 calorie diet. When taking in more calories, you can go longer, as much as 120 days according to Dr. Koonts. Of course, for that period of time you have to ensure you are getting enough calories and nutrients, be smart about it!
3. Avoid fat. Remember, the main point is to reset the Hypothalamus, which controls your bodies fat levels. Make sure as you increase the calories, that you don’t do it with fatty foods!
4. Add a protein shake or two. This is a simple way to get those extra calories, and is also easy and convenient. Again, just make sure the fat content of your shake is low.
5. Increase portion sizes. Eating from the approved foods list, and simply doubling the size of portions is an easy way to increase the calories.
6. Order lots of product. As you can see on our home page, the price of HCG EZ Drops drops when you buy in bulk. So make sure and order enough to last for the longer period of time necessary.
Most diets call for about 2 pounds of weight loss per week, and they are often expensive. This new method of HCG weight loss is inexpensive, but still promises faster weight loss than most other programs.
As always, feel free to call or e-mail if you have questions!