Whether you’re in the mood for fish tacos or seared scallops, 800 calorie HCG diet friendly seafood recipes make for a very delicious meal.
• 3.5 ounces Tilapia
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 onion, sliced or chopped
• 1 tomato, diced
• 1 cup cabbage, sliced thin (can use more or less)
• 3-4 whole leaves of lettuce
• 1 lemon or lime• 2 melba toast (for breading)
• dash garlic powder (for breading)
• dash cayenne (for breading)
• dash salt and pepper (for breading)
1. Grind the Melba Toasts in a food processor. Put the melba crumbs and spices in a bag and shake to mix. 2. Cover the tilapia with the egg yolk and then place in the bag with the “breading”. 3. Place on a skillet and cook with medium heat until done. 4. When tilapia is done, break into small pieces. Take a lettuce leaf and place the tilapia on it, then build your taco. Sprinkle with a little salt and lemon or lime juice. or lime.