HCG Diet Menu
- · 6-7 frozen Strawberries
- · Sweet’n low or stevia (to taste)
- · 1tsp of milk
- · 1 serving Cottage Cheese
- · Vanilla extracts (1-2 drops)
Blend all ingredients until desired texture is achieved and enjoy!
Steak is one of the easiest and tastiest meats you can prepare as a sumptuous meal even while on the HCG diet!
- flank steak, trimmed 1/12- 2 lbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano (Dried)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Pam or Cooking spray
Mix seasoning together and rub into steak let sit over night for more flavorful marinade.
Broil or grill until desired degree of doneness is achieved.
Hey healthy, wealthy HCG Dieters! Here is an awesome recipe for HCG phase 1, I found here.
2 egg yolks
2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 Tbsp. coconut milk or heavy cream
Scant amount of cayenne pepper
1 cube organic butter (yes, the whole cube)
1. Whip the eggs, lemon juice, coconut milk or cream and cayenne pepper in pan.
2. As the mixture gets thick and lemon colored, begin adding the butter, stirring in by small slices till all is melted and incorporated.
3. Use this sauce over wild salmon, fresh omelets, spinach, you name it!
4. It adds a delectable ﬂavor and you’ll never be satisﬁed with restaurant Hollandaise again!
5. This would also be good over Miracle Noodles
- 2 Chicken breasts, skinned2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1 sm. clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tbsp. dry cooking sherry
Mix everything together in bowl and marinate overnight. Broil chicken for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot or warm.
Phase 3 of the HCG Diet snacks need to be taken into considerations and the different aspects of the foods nutritional value should be carefully assessed in order to determine if it’s safe as a HCG Phase 3 Sancks. HCG Phase 3 snacks should meet the following requirements:
- 20 or less grams of carbohydrates
- 10 or less grams of sugar
- 4 or more grams of protein
Protein is very important during phase 3 of the HCG Diet. Pick foods that are high in protein because it can help keep your weight low and waist thin!
Here are a few other tips for HCG P3 snacks:
· Avoid ones with chocolate and dried fruits
· Watch for sugars & carbs
· Go for apples
· Go Hard Boiled Eggs
· Introduce cheese slowly
· Avoid sweeter fruits, such as grapes, bananas, melons
· Go for Greek Yogurt
· Go for Raw Vegetables, such as bell peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers
Reward yourself while on the HCG Diet with a little steak treat, Rosemary Garlic steak is perfect for a good old fashioned family meal.
1 T rice vinegar
1 T rosemary
1 t garlic paste (3-5 cloves minced)
1/2 t crushed red pepper
In small dish, add rice vinegar. Add steak and coat. In small bowl, combine rosemary, garlic, red pepper. Rub on both sides of steak. Place steak in small dish, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Grill to desired doneness.
2 t oregano
1 1/2 t onion powder
1 1/2 t garlic powder
1 t salt
1 t black pepper
1 t parsley
1 t basil
1/2 t cinnamon
1/2 t nutmeg
1/2 t thyme
Grind spices in food processor or coffee grinder. Store in air-tight container.
Feeling hungry and need a snack but counting calories, or on the HCG Diet? Try this simple spinach recipe we found here.
1 lb fresh spinach greens
1 lemon, juiced
Place spinach leaves on mesh dehydrator sheets and spray with lemon juice mixed with salt.
Dehydrate at 105’F until crunchy.
A delicious snack recipe we found on this site, perfect for your HCG 800 calorie diet menu.
1 garlic clove
3/4 teaspoon dried dill
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1 hot pepper (optional)
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup cider vinegar
2 teaspoons salt
1 quart canning jar
Wash and dry the cucumber.
Cut the cucumber into either ¼ inch slices, quartered, or several small ones. How you want the cucumbers prepared is a personal preference. I quartered my cucumber then cut the quarters in half.
Fill the canning jar with cucumbers. Any quart size glass jar with a lid will work for this. Just make sure the jar is clean and microwave safe.
Add to the jar of cucumbers 1 clove of garlic, 3/4 teaspoon dried dill, 1/8 teaspoon turmeric and 1 hot pepper if desired.
In a 4 cup microwave safe glass bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of water, 1/2 cup cider vinegar ad 2 teaspoons salt. Place in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until it boils.
Pour the hot liquid over the cucumbers in the jar. Make sure the cucumbers are covered with the liquid. If not, add water to cover.
Cover the jar with plastic wrap loosely and microwave for 3 minutes.
Remove the jar from the microwave and put the cap on it.
Cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator. As soon as your pickles are cold, they will be ready to eat.