HCG Diet 800 calorie protocol and its frequency is anywhere from a minimum of 23 days up to 60 days. In this period, there is a six week maintenance phase to re-adjust your metabolism back to its original state.
This protocol should strictly be followed. We often get the question “how long do I need to wait before I start another round of HCG?” The minimum is 6 weeks (phases 3&4 are counted). However, with multiple consecutive rounds, the break should be extended according to the list below:
• Between Rounds 1 and 2 – You wait at least 6 weeks
• Between Rounds 2 and 3 – You wait at least 8 weeks
• Between Rounds 3 and 4 – You wait at least 12 weeks
• Between Rounds 4 and 5 – You wait at least 20 weeks
• Between Rounds 5 and 6 – You wait at least 6 months
The reason for these break schedules is to avoid being immune to the drops. That is why a few week’s interval is a must.
If something else different from these schedules worked for you, please feel free to share them at the comments section so that other’s may try your suggestions too. Looking forward to your comments friends!