Low in fat and rich in protein, this speedy version of a Seafood Stew is super easy and very healthy. This recipe will make for a great meal while on the HCG diet.
· 1/2 medium onion, chopped
· 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
· 1-2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
· 1 teaspoon lemon grass
· 1-2 teaspoon italian seasonings
· 1 can chicken broth
· lemon juice, to taste
· 1-2 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
· 1/4 cup Braggs Amino Acid
· salt and pepper, to taste
· 5 ounces scallops
· 5 ounces precooked shrimp
In a large skillet saute onion, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and italian seasonings. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, basil, amino acid, salt and pepper. Add some water until the sauce is the strength you like. After the sauce has simmered to the desired flavor, add scallops and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Next add pre cooked shrimp and then fill up the pan to the top with spinach–as much as you can shove in. Cover with a lid and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Eat as a stew or pour over miracle (glucommanan) noodles.