Shrimp is my favorite meat. Here’s a refreshing salad recipe that’s not only tasty, but also very healthy.
• 3½ ounces (100 grams) of shrimps without shells
• 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
• 1 small sized orange (96 grams/3.38 ounces)
• 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped cilantro
• salt and pepper
Sauté shrimps in a light vegetable broth (fatless) together with garlic.
Set them apart and let it cool.
Peel the oranges, and slice them into thin half moons.
Place baby spinach leaves on a large plate, and season with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Cover with orange slices and add more salt and pepper to taste.
Top with shrimps, and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.