If starting a diet plan is difficult to even think about, the pressure is I guess as much when you know you’ve made it and then you do not know what to do after you have made it. Well, I guess it is also very impossible for dieters not to know how to maintain it since they have worked hard to achieve it. Below are helpful tips to consider in keeping the weight off.
1. Self Discipline is the key.
2. Continue doing what you have learned in the phases of hcg especially P3 and P4.
3. Since you have made a journal in phase 3 of the foods you have eaten and you know already what the foods are good for you and the foods that will make you gain use it as a tool to manage your daily eating.
4. If gained had been noticed, be vigilant in finding the substance that caused the problem. Say when you introduced the sugar and the flour already and you noticed a gain, try other alternatives for sugar and flour that won’t cause you any problems. Continue making a journal of your daily achievements until such time everything is steady.
5. Try other collection of recipes for your favorite dish or dessert that do not cause you any weight gain. Try new things and be creative. Like start using spices and herbs to your dish.
6. Create a plan when you are going on to special occasions. Know these events and see how often occasions are coming and make a plan on how you deal with them before it comes.
If you know of any restaurants that can serve your food preference then stick to it. Or find a recipe that will not cause you any problem that everyone can also enjoy. As much as possible always have fruits that you can grab on.
7. Live a fit lifestyle. Incorporate exercise to your daily routine, at least 30mins cardio will do.