The fact that HCG is very strict and it only follows a very minimal calorie intake, some dieter do get hunger pains. This is just temporary and could last up to a 3days maximum. However with the new calorie diet plan which is the 800-1200 calorie diet you have more variety on the food that you will eat and you can snack in between as long as you do not go beyond. You are more relaxed and less likely to get hungry. Hunger pains can be avoided if the tips below are carefully done;
- Load well on phase 1. Load up on fatty foods the first two days of the HCG diet, before dropping into the 800 calorie diet. Never skip this phase! These loading days prepares your body for the next phase where your calories begin to drop to 800 calorie than the usual calorie you take.
- Be ready for the entire week. If you are hungry, it rarely lasts past week one. Usually just about 3days. So don’t give up too early, keep going for at least a week, then you will be fine after that.
- If you really just can’t take it munch on apples. Apples are nutritious, filling, and healthy.
- Drink lots of water. Your body might mistakenly associate your hunger with dehydration. Water is the best beverage when you are on hcg so drink plenty of it because it will also help wash out the toxins in the body.
- Snack on fruits or salads. Now that this diet is not as low as the 500 calorie , you can divide the 800 calorie throughout and can snack in between meals.
With these tips, you should be able to finish your HCG diet just fine and get rid of those unwanted fats as well.