When we want to lose weight we have to be really serious about it, if we aren’t it is to easy to falter and get discouraged. Since dieting and losing weight is quite challenging, I have asked the experts (experts being the dieters who have done several rounds of HCG and have been successful doing it) for a few tips and tricks on how to survive and succeed with the HCG Diet.
Here is what they had to share:
• Use a variety of cooking methods and seasonings.
• Get in all your calories required for each day and avoid skipping
• Getting plenty of rest and take your supplements so you won’t fell tired and exhausted.
• Have something on hand for “emergency” (if you are running late in the morning or find yourself having to go do something that might cause you to miss a meal). As much variety that you can have. Keep it interesting. Also make sure that you have english cucumbers, apples, and celery on hand in case you need something to munch on.
• Don’t cheat!
• Drinking water when you start to feel hungry often helps. Sometimes we mix the signals of hunger and thirst. I found something from one of the dieters that might help, it is called “sassy water”; (ingredients : 8.5 cups water, 1tsp grated ginger, 1 med. Cucumber, 1 medium lemon, 12 spearmint leaves; combine everything and let it stand in the fridge overnight and drink all water throughout the next day)
• Weigh, pack and cook all your proteins 1x a week and have it ready so that you can easily create meals and always have them readily available.
• Take it one day at a time. Every day wake up and be grateful you have found HCG and that it works. Look at the scale and think you can lose at least ½ a pound today, just for today. Don’t think about it being 21, 30, or 42 days.
• Stay on a schedule when you are going to eat, and eat everything you have prepared for that particular schedule.