800 Calorie Diet
The best spices for weight loss are those that either directly influence weight loss itself, or that aid in some way with digestion or other supportive factors to aid in shedding those unwanted pounds.
But the VERY best spices for weight loss also taste good! Best selling author David Zinczenko recommends the following list in his book, “Zero Belly Diet: Lose Up to 16 lbs. in 14 Days!” which I shamelessly plug with an Amazon link here. But, I have to admit I haven’t read it, so buy at your own risk. It definitely has a snazzy title anyway. But, whether it’s good or not, this list of weight loss spices is outstanding, see what you think. He calls them “Zero Belly Spices.” More
HCG 800 Calorie Diet : Options for adding 300 calories to the original 500 calorie protocol.
In this article we are going to teach you how to do the HCG 800 calorie diet, rather than a traditional 500 calorie protocol.
Many people need more calories for a variety of reasons:
There are some dieters who will still starve on the 500 calorie diet even while on HCG. So there was a revision made in order to sustain the hunger while giving the body enough nutrients it needs while on the diet.
Another way to deal hunger while on the diet is to distribute the meal to smaller portions throughout the day.
Our stomachs are just about the size of our fist. When we eat more than can fit into that size of a compartment, it must stretch (which our stomachs will do). Unfortunately, everything extra is stored away as fat. Smaller amounts more frequently is better than a few large meals. You must keep your blood sugar at a point where you can function comfortably without sending your body the message you are starving. If you wish to have 3 larger meals a day we recommend taking smaller portions and have 2 snacks in between each meal.
Here are some advantages of eating small frequent meals;
- Eating frequent small meals keeps you away from over eating.
- Eating more often helps increase your metabolism.
- Eating more often allows your body to utilize more of the vitamins and minerals you take in during the meals.
- Smaller, more frequent meals allow your body to regulate blood sugar better.
- Eating smaller meals avoids overstretching of your stomach, so lesser fats are stored
- You will not go around hungry all day
For regular hcg dieters an average of about 1-2 pounds of fat per day is lost , it depends on every person. Every dieter has a unique metabolic function that reacts differently to the HCG diet drops. Nevertheless, there are certain things you can do to both speed up results and increase weight loss. Here are ten simple and easy to follow tips:
1. It is helpful to do body cleansing before starting the hcg diet drops. Cleansing helps flush away the body’s toxins that could be one factor to hinder weight loss.
2. No artificial drinks allowed. Drink only plain water, coffee or tea – no artificial sweeteners either except Stevia or Splenda.
3. Fresh foods are recommended. Have a variety of protein rich sources everyday.
4. Eat a grapefruit a day as a fruit serving. It can increase weight loss more than eating apples, oranges or strawberries.
5. Eat only the carbohydrates recommended on the hcg diet plan you are on. With Dr. Simeon’s it’s grissini, or melba toast. Whereas with Dr. Robbin’s protocol, Sara Lee 45 calorie bread are allowed. Other than the one’s approved, you are at risk of stalling or gaining even more weight.
6. Light exercise such as walking, stretching, and yoga can also speed up weight loss.
7. Take a multivitamin with your HCG.
8. Drink as much water as you can throughout the day. Water also makes you feel full and hydrated.
9.Keep track of your weight everyday and also watch for the drop in inches. Keep a journal of this weight loss so you can tell where you are on your goal.
10. Keep a food journal.
Look no further! This shrimp fried rice, which we found here, will fill you up without busting your gut!
4 T homemade broth
1/2 t onion powder
1/2 t garlic powder (or use fresh minced, if available)
1 1/2 t Bragg Liquid Aminos
black pepper (to taste)
red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
2. Finely shred cabbage in food processor.
3. Add cabbage, 2 T broth, and 1/2 t Bragg Liquid Aminos to pan.
4. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes just until slightly tender.
5. Remove cabbage and place on serving dish. Sprinkle with fresh black pepper.
6. Turn heat down to MED.
7. Add shrimp, 2 T broth, onion powder, garlic, and 1 t Bragg Liquid Aminos.
8. Stir fry shrimp until they curl up & turn pink.
9. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. (optional)
10. Serve immediately over cabbage.
TIP: You can alter the amount of broth and Bragg Liquid Aminos to your personal taste. You can also use water instead of broth. It’s used mainly to keep the food from completely sticking while stir-frying. You may find you can do without the water/broth totally.
A delicious snack recipe we found on this site, perfect for your HCG 800 calorie diet menu.
1 garlic clove
3/4 teaspoon dried dill
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1 hot pepper (optional)
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup cider vinegar
2 teaspoons salt
1 quart canning jar
Wash and dry the cucumber.
Cut the cucumber into either ¼ inch slices, quartered, or several small ones. How you want the cucumbers prepared is a personal preference. I quartered my cucumber then cut the quarters in half.
Fill the canning jar with cucumbers. Any quart size glass jar with a lid will work for this. Just make sure the jar is clean and microwave safe.
Add to the jar of cucumbers 1 clove of garlic, 3/4 teaspoon dried dill, 1/8 teaspoon turmeric and 1 hot pepper if desired.
In a 4 cup microwave safe glass bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of water, 1/2 cup cider vinegar ad 2 teaspoons salt. Place in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until it boils.
Pour the hot liquid over the cucumbers in the jar. Make sure the cucumbers are covered with the liquid. If not, add water to cover.
Cover the jar with plastic wrap loosely and microwave for 3 minutes.
Remove the jar from the microwave and put the cap on it.
Cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator. As soon as your pickles are cold, they will be ready to eat.
This HCG diet approved tomato Marinara sauce is super delicious and healthy! Just add this to your collection of yummy HCG diet recipes so you will have variety of choices everyday. Enjoy!
4 large tomatoes (or more depends if you want to increase the serving)
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 6 ounce can tomato paste
1 tablespoon dried basil or fresh chopped basil to taste
2 tablespoons minced onion
2 cloves of garlic crushed and minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper to taste
Pinch of marjoram
Puree tomatoes in a food processor for a smoother texture. Pour in a saucepan add spices and heat. Allow to slow cook for 30 minutes to an hour. Allow the liquid to reduce or add additional water to achieve desired consistency.
This awesome HCG 800 calorie diet menu can be made in 30 minutes or less and can be prepared for Phases 2 and 3 of the hcg diet plan.
100 grams raw lobster tail
1 serving Melba toast crumbs
½ cup vegetable broth or water
2 tablespoon minced onion
2 clove garlic crushed and minced
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
Paprika to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix Melba toast crumbs with spices, garlic and onion. Stuff lobster tail with the mixture and place into baking dish stuffing side up. Pour vegetable broth over the lobster, dust the lobster with more paprika and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
There is nothing like a good Sloppy Joe to make your mouth water! But, how can you enjoy one while you are on HCG Diet? We just found a recipe that solves this problem. Here is a terrific, mouth watering Sloppy Joe for the HCG 800 Calorie Diet Menu.
5 oz grams ground beef
1 recipe Barbecue Sauce
Butter lettuce or any large variety lettuce leaves
Cook ground beef in small frying pan until brown. Add barbeque sauce and a little water to achieve desired consistency. Cook for about 5 minutes. Serve sloppy Joe style on lettuce leaves.