HCG 800 Calorie Diet : Options for adding 300 calories to the original 500 calorie protocol.
In this article we are going to teach you how to do the HCG 800 calorie diet, rather than a traditional 500 calorie protocol.
Many people need more calories for a variety of reasons:
- People who work in an active job (construction, nursing, etc.)
- Vegetarians -They can add vegetable proteins under a higher calorie protocol
- Doctor’s orders- Some doctor’s won’t allow people to do 500 calories because of medical conditions.
Option 1: Add 300 calories to your breakfast
Switch to an 800 calorie diet is by following by adding a 300 calorie breakfast (from the approved foods list on hcgzezdrops.com) on top of the coffee or tea that is recommended in the 500 calorie protocol by Dr. Simeon.
Option 2: Add a low fat meal replacement drink.
- Find one with no sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Dont skimp, most drinks are low quality already.
- Verify that the shake is HCG friendly.
Option 3: Increase meal size.
Keep the original protocol but increase the portion size of each serving. This is an easy fix, if you can skip breakfast.
Option 4: Add protein shakes.
Simply add two 150 calorie protein shakes. Make sure the shakes have high quality protein, low fat, and no artificial sweeteners. Use only skim milk.
In addition to adding 300 calories, make sure to add a multi-vitamin and mineral supplement. It is critical to take a vitamin and mineral supplement when on a low calorie diet to ensure that your getting a good amount of nutrients.
To buy HCG EZ Drops, click here.