The longer we do this HCG Diet drops thing, the more convinced we become that the best way, by far, is to use drops in conjunction with an 800 calorie diet. Read on, and check the infographic, I bet you’ll agree with us…
Here are the top six reasons why we feel so strongly about the 800 calorie diet:
1. It has just as much weight loss potential as the original 500 calorie diet. This is based on the real world feedback of our customers, some of which have used the 500 calorie diet in one round, then later the 800. In every case, the feedback is positive. We have yet to receive the complaint that the 800 calorie diet protocol wasn’t as effective as the 500.
2. There’s a big difference between a VLCD (very low calorie diet) and an LCD (low calorie diet.) There’s a great article on the subject here if you want to read what the smart people in white lab coats have to say about it. Stepping up that extra 300 calories just makes sense, and will drastically reduce any negative side effects you may have experienced.
3. Breakfast. The 500 calorie original protocol recommended having coffee for breakfast. Not a good idea. It doesn’t matter what type of diet you are on, breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day. With the 800 calorie diet, you get breakfast.
4. Loss of muscle mass. The main difference in our 800 calorie diet and Dr. Simeons original 500 calorie diet is that ours contains more protein. Protein keeps muscle mass up, which is also critical to fat burn. This is why a person on the HCG diet should expect to lose just as much weight on the 800 as the 500.
5. Reduced hunger pains. While 300 calories may not seem like a whole lot more food, keep in mind that it’s all coming from protein. Protein is filling, and also makes you feel full for longer, than carbs or fats.
6. Extended length of the diet. Dr. Simeons recommended a person stay on his VLCD for no longer than 40 days. But according to webmd, a person with a BMI over 30 can stay on an LCD for as long as 16 weeks! This is great news for the person with 30 or more pounds to lose, as they can get it all off at one time, rather than do multiple rounds of the HCG diet, as was recommended in the olden days.
Some side effects of an LCD diet may include fatigues, constipation, nausea, or diarrhea, so make sure and work with a health care professional if you are going to attempt this for a long period of time.
On the upside, benefits you can expect to receive include weight loss (obviously) lessening of symptoms from diabetes, reduced high blood pressure, as well as lower cholesterol.
So, when you are ready to jump into the HCG Diet, make sure and do it with our proprietary 800 calorie protocol, which is included with every order!
And if you have any questions or comments, leave them below! We answer them all!