Did you know that Dr. Simeons taught that when oily substances such as fats, ointments and other assorted body creams applied directly on the skin often interfere with HCG weight reduction capabilities?
While much research has been done on which cosmetics actually penetrate the skin, and in our experience, this has little effect on your weight loss, we realize many of you are pretty dedicated and want to be strictly “by the book” on your diet, so we supply this info for purists!
-eye brow pencil
Other cosmetics should be avoided (according to Dr. Simeons) as much as possible unless they have no lanolin or oil in within their composition.
So, if you are determined to follow the protocol to the letter, here’s a great guide that will help out!
1. Use ‘oil free’ products. Replace all oil based lotions and cosmetics with non-oil products.
2. Avoid use of deodorants especially after work and while at home. It is even better to use baby oil with Peppermint Essential Oil as a natural deodorant.
3. Replace all the other types of moisturizing agents with mineral oil based moisturizing agents.
4. Read all the labels of the products you use to ensure that they are not oil based. All products with fats, lanolin, butter, petrolatum, glycerin and petroleum jelly are not good for you.
Best Products to Use with HCG
After knowing the negative effects of oil based products in your HCG diet plan, you are perhaps wondering where you will get a list of safe products to use with HCG. Well, here is the best HCG safe list ever:
1. Make-Up Removers and Face Soaps
✓ Mineral Oil Based products such as baby oil
✓ Deep Clean Cream Cleanser such as Neutrogena Oil
✓ Witch Hazel Product
1. Types Of Cosmetics To Use with HCG
✓ Oil free make-up products
✓ Raw mineral products
✓ Max Pancake Product
✓ Bare mineral products
2. Types Of Deodorants To Use with HCG
✓ Thai deodorant stick
✓ Baking soda based deodorants
✓ Crystallex Deodorants
✓ Kiss My Face Liquid Deodorant
✓ Dry Baking Soda Deodorant
3. Types Of Lotions And Moisturizers To Use with HCG
✓ Mineral Oil Rich Lotions
✓ Baby Oil Lotions
✓ Johnson Baby Oil
✓ Aloe Vera Rich Lotions
✓ Kiss My Face Moisturizer
✓ Neutrogena Oil Free Facial Moster
✓ Healthy Skin Cream Lotion with glycerin
4. Types Of Shampoos And Conditioners To Use with HCG
✓ Oil Free Shampoos such as the Magic Botanicals.
✓ Life Extension Shampoo Products
✓ Gate Biotin Conditioner
✓ Glovianni Root 66 Conditioner
5. Types Of Soaps To Use with HCG
✓ Baking Soda Soap
✓ Organic Foaming Liquid Soaps Such as Kiss my face soap
✓ Dial Soap
✓ Jason’s Soap
✓ Ivory Soaps
✓ Zest Soaps.
6. Types Of Toothpastes To Use with HCG
✓ Baking Soda Toothpastes:
✓ Toothpastes with baking soda and peroxide e.g Arm and Hammer toothpaste
✓ Glycerin containing toothpastes such as Spry and Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste.
7. Types Of Sunscreens To Use with HCG
✓ Sunscreens free from Clarins oil such as the sun care spray 15
✓ Sunscreens free from Copportone oil such as the sun care spray SPF30
✓ Sunscreens free from Clarins oil such as the sun care spray SPF 15
✓ Sunscreens free from Aveeno oil
✓ Sunscreens free from Zia oil such as the sun care SPF 15
For the hair, you will only shampoo after every four days. This will help the color of your hair last longer. You should also try out the HCG total fat loss detox bath which consists of two cups of baking soda combined with two cups of salt and applied to the bathtub during bathing so as to help get rid of skin. However, hair color has no effect on the effectiveness of HCG during weight loss.